RangeStart-RangeEnd prefix

Hello Team,

I’m using with mailmerge. How can ı use RangeStart and RangeEnd?

I have a pdf documentation and xml file like it.

«RangeStart:GECISHASARARR»
«RangeStart:TYPE_GECISHASAR»
«field1»
«field2»
«field3»
«RangeEnd:TYPE_GECISHASAR»
«RangeEnd:GECISHASARARR»

I could not succesfull. Please help me urgently.

Regards

Hi,

What is the exact problem you have?
On that screenshot, I don’t see any RangeStart and RangeEnd fields.

Anyway, can you tell us a bit more about your exact requirement, what are you trying to accomplish?
Also, can you please check the Merge Ranges example and the MergeRanges.docx input file?
The example and the provided input file should demonstrate how to use merge ranges in the mail merge process.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Mario

Hi,

Which one is true ?

RangeStart:GECISHASARARR or TYPE_GECISHASAR ?

Or ı must use RangeStart twice?

/*
<TYPE_GECIS_FORMU_BASIM><SYS_DATE>29-NOV-21</SYS_DATE><SIG_ADSOYAD>ELİF TANSAR</SIG_ADSOYAD><SIG_KIMLIKNO>5345</SIG_KIMLIKNO><SIG_DOGTAR>01-MAY-84</SIG_DOGTAR><SIG_ILK_GIR_TAR>25-AUG-21</SIG_ILK_GIR_TAR><POL_BAS_TAR>25-AUG-21</POL_BAS_TAR><POL_BIT_TAR>25-AUG-22</POL_BIT_TAR><SIG_CIKIS_TAR/>
<POL_TP>0</POL_TP><POL_TEMINAT>Ayakta Tedavi Teminatı, Yatarak Tedavi Teminatı, deneme</POL_TEMINAT><POL_TIP>Bireysel</POL_TIP><POL_OBYG>YOK</POL_OBYG><TYPE_GECISISTISNA>
</TYPE_GECISISTISNA></TYPE_GECIS_FORMU_BASIM>
*/

Regards

Hi,

I don’t understand what you’re asking.

Anyway, your field is named “RangeStart:TYPE_GECISHASAR” which means that the data source you’re providing should have a property named “TYPE_GECISHASAR” that has multiple records.

Also, I don’t see where is your “RangeEnd:TYPE_GECISHASAR”?
The “RangeStart” is at the beginning of the row and the “RangeEnd” should be at the end of that row.

I hope that helps.

If you need more, please send us a small Visual Studio project that demonstrates what you have.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what that left part of your screenshot is.

Regards,
Mario

Hi Mario,

Thank you Mario. I have succesful to print into pdf
But How ı can write second row into bottom line in word template?

Regard

Hi,

I mean that how ı can create this template ?

Regards

Hi,

Move the “RangeEnd:” field to the end of the row.
In other words, instead of having it inside the “Kurum” column, please it inside the “Tani” column.

Again, note that the “RangeStart:” must be the first element in a row, and “RangeEnd:” must be the last element in that row.

Regards,
Mario

Thank you from the heart

Regards