Problem with PageNumber in some word documents

Hello,
I have two word documents that I use as a template. When I’m done putting the data I need into each one, I join them together to output a pdf document.
My problems come in how to control the page numbers, since I am not able to control when the library makes a page break to continue the document.
I hope I have explained myself

Hi Alberto,

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what you mean.

Note that you can control how you’re merging the documents, they can start on the same page where the previous document ended or start on a new page.

Also, you can reset the page numbers to start again from 1 for that next merged document.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mario

Hello Mario,
I’ll see if I explain myself well.
I have a template word document with 3 pages.
I fill it in once and store it in memory.
I open a new one and fill it in and add it to memory, and do the same thing again.
Once I have all filled, I join them with another word that I have from another previous execution.
What I want is to list the pages, which in this case are 9 + 2 of the previous word. that is to say that they come out from 1 to 11.
I don’t know if I can explain myself.

Hi Alberto,

To help you with this I’ll need to investigate your files.

Please submit a support ticket and send us your sample project, your input file, the current output file that you get, and the desired output file that you would like to get.

Regards,
Mario