Nuget Version No to Gembox release no

Hi Guys, can you please release a table outlining nuget release numbers next to Gembox release numbers.
I have Gembox v2.7, I accidentally updated my nuget package and in the nuget manager there is a different numbering convention. At the moment I am trying to guess the nuget version I had and moving back through versions and reverting. It would be nice to have a table somewhere i can look at that says, 2.7 = 45.0.1225 etc
Thanks

Hi Kieran,

First, are you sure that you had GemBox.Spreadsheet 2.7, because that version is from before NuGet existed?

Anyway, the first set of numbers represent the major version.
So, for GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7 the NuGet packages start with 37., for GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.9 the NuGet packages start with 39., etc.

Also, before GemBox.Spreadsheet 4.5 the serial keys were bound to a specific major version, in other words:

• The serial key for GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7 will work on any version of GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7 and the last version was 37.3.30.1189 (on NuGet).
  • The serial key for GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.9 will work on any version of GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.9 and the last version was 39.3.30.1215 (on NuGet).
  • Etc.

With GemBox.Spreadsheet 4.5 the serial keys are no longer bound to a specific version, but rather to the support period.
The new serial keys can be used with any newer version of GemBox.Spreadsheet (both minor and major) that are released within the support period.

For more information, please read this blog post.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mario