DLL can't be used in php

I’m using Gembox version 4.7, I registered the dll with Regasm.exe, but it can’t be used. When I use those dlls with COM(), it just shows “This site can’t be reached”.

I am using Windows 10 64Bit and php 7.3.

I hope you can help me.
Thank you

Hi,

Try calling just the following code:

$comHelper = new Com("GemBox.Spreadsheet.ComHelper", null, CP_UTF8);
  $comHelper->ComSetLicense("FREE-LIMITED-KEY");

If they are also reproducing the issue, then there is a problem with the environment.
Have you tried calling some other existing Windows function with the PHP’s Com class?

Regards,
Mario

Hi,

I’ve used the code as you provided. I’ve also registered it to the environment and the message is “Types registered successfully”. But still the problem is the same.

I have another dll that is not a gembox, and it works.

Hi Ade,

What other DLL have you used?
How did you install or registered that DLL?
Did you use 32-bit or 64-bit Regasm.exe for it?

For GemBox.Spreadsheet, did you register the DLL for 32-bit or for 64-bit (what Regasm.exe location did you use)?
Is your IIS a 32-bit or 64-bit?

Is it possible for you to perhaps create a small Virtual Machine or a Docker image that would enable us to investigate your environment?

If not, is there any you can think of that would enable us to investigate your environment?

If that is not possible as well, can you please try unregistering and uninstalling GemBox.Spreadsheet.
After that, please try setting it up again and write us the exact steps you did.

Regards,
Mario