Bookmarks on a single line.

Hello all,
Can someone help me out in putting the bookmarks on a single line?
The code below works great but the “LINK TO TOP OF DOCUMENT” and “TOP OF Table of Contents” we would like the results for the bookmark links to be on a single line.

' BookMarks
Dim Bookmark_Instructions = "Top of Instructions"
Dim Bookmark_TableofContents = "Return to The Table of Contents"

' TOP OF INSTRUCTIONS
section.Blocks.Add(New Paragraph(document, New BookmarkStart(document, Bookmark_TableofContents), New BookmarkEnd(document, Bookmark_TableofContents)))

' TOP OF INSTRUCTIONS
section.Blocks.Add(New Paragraph(document, New BookmarkStart(document, Bookmark_Instructions), New BookmarkEnd(document, Bookmark_Instructions)))

' LINK TO TOP OF DOCUMENT
section.Blocks.Add(New Paragraph(document, New Hyperlink(document, Bookmark_Instructions, "Return to Instructions") With {.IsBookmarkLink = True}))
' TOP OF Table of Contents
section.Blocks.Add(New Paragraph(document, New Hyperlink(document, Bookmark_TableofContents, "Return to Table of Contents") With {.IsBookmarkLink = True}))

We’ve tried several different ways, but they are always on two separate lines.
We are trying to get:

“Return to Instructions Return to Table of Contents”

Hi Raymond,

Try this:

' LINK TO TOP OF DOCUMENT and TOP OF Table of Contents
Dim paragraph = New Paragraph(document,
    New Hyperlink(document, Bookmark_Instructions, "Return to Instructions") With {.IsBookmarkLink = True},
    New Run(document, " "),
    New Hyperlink(document, Bookmark_TableofContents, "Return to Table of Contents") With {.IsBookmarkLink = True})

section.Blocks.Add(paragraph)

Does it solve your issue?

Regards,
Mario

Yes, this works. Thank you.
I guess what I was missing was the ", New Run (Document, " "), New Hyperlink (…)
section.blocks.add(…)