Adding SVG, dont scale outline

public void AddSvgToParagraph(Picture svgPicture, double x, double y, double width, double height,
            Paragraph paragraph, double rotation = 0)
        {
            var svgPictureLayout = new FloatingLayout(
                new HorizontalPosition(x, LengthUnit.Millimeter, HorizontalPositionAnchor.Page),
                new VerticalPosition(y, LengthUnit.Millimeter, VerticalPositionAnchor.Page),
                new Size(width, height, LengthUnit.Millimeter))
            {
                WrappingStyle = TextWrappingStyle.BehindText
            };

svgPictureLayout.Transform.Rotation = rotation;
            svgPicture.Layout = svgPictureLayout;
            paragraph.Inlines.Add(svgPicture);
        }

Adding a lot of svgs to a document, I need to set height and width of the svg that is a number of outlines with a stroke width of 2.0mm. However if I stretch the svg from the default size the outlines are scaled with the stretch. Is there any way to tell Gembox not to scale outlines?

/Anders

Hi Anders,

Unfortunately, without reproducing your issue it’s difficult for me to understand what you’re referring to. Perhaps you could send me an SVG that you’re using?

Also just as an FYI, maybe instead of having an outline inside the SVG image, you could use the Picture.Outline property.

Regards,
Mario

Yes I can send you an example of the svg. What email do you want it to?

Tried using the shapes and rectangle but I need sharp corners. Rectangles are added with rounded caps on the outline. Lines are also added with rounded caps…

Is there any way to control the “line” cap?

/Anders

For an email, please check our Contact page.